Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

My Picture Prompt

Good Afternoon to everyone some parts of the day if were not going swimiming were doing writing so i'm writing about a story. We have to describe from our picture of what we see. What ever you read this is not me truly this is the story I wanted to write it because I did not want to use my name cause I just wanted to do my own story.

\Hi my name is Emma I’m a famous singer I like to visit my friends Eli Jadis Jackson Jadises older brother the both live in the Brazil Amazon Jungle. We really like exploring around her jungle home.

But today I am going to Paris my hometown but first.  Sometimes I got to different places but today I really want to go and return to my family so I am going right now.5 hours later
*Yawns* *Yawns*Z.

*Next Morning* *Yawns* What a great sleep AHHH THE PLANE CRASHED AND THE OTHER PASSENGER DIDN’T WAKE ME UP

Huh I see footprints might be the other passenger I should follow them. I think I should remember where I’m going so I can come back while trying to find them I should make a sign I remember my sign for when I do autographs E-S.

Huh I followed the footprints and it led me straight to a hut I feel like i’ve been here before *Knock Knock* Hello is someone there I hope someone comes to the door*10 Minutes Later*

Fine if nobody will come to the door I think I will just go in *Goes in house* Huh why does this place look like Jadis Jackson and Elis hut *Laughs* I don’t this couldn’t be there hut but I knew we were passing the Brazil Jungle.

But if I was in the Brazil Jungle Jadis would never leave her door opened. *Hears something in the forest* *Hears other people talking* *Hides*
*Eli*Hey Jadis *Jadis*Yeah Eli *Eli*Did you know that your door is open**Jadis* WHAT ARE YOU INSANE ELI YOU DUMBY WHAT IF THE VILLAGERS CAME IN.*Hears yelling*
*Emma* Jadis Jackson. *Eli*Emma is that really you?.*Emma* ELI.*Eli*EMMA its been years since you came back. Yeah I missed you guys alot past these years. *Emma*Jadis Jackson you both still look the same as always.

*Jadis*HEY THAT'S NOT FUNNY EM. *Jackson*Yeah not funny Em. *Emma*What have you guys been up to in these years*Eli*Jadis has a daughter*Emma*😮Uh that's strange anything else*Eli*Um no that is it unless that we all missed you alot
*Emma* Do you know were the other passengers are I have been looking for them*First Passenger*Huh Miss Jadis we are hungry can you make us some food again HUH Everyone Miss Emma's here*All of the Passengers*MISS EMMA we wondered when you would wake up.

*Emma**Thinking in head* Huh I feel the heat rising again. *Emma*Jadis can I please have a nape in your hut*Jadis*Sure why *Emma* YOU KNOW THE REASON!*Jadis*Oh right *Eli*What?*Jackson*What?*Emma*Nothing.


*Emma*Ahh what a nice room thanks*Sleeps**15 mintues later*Emma**Yawns*Ahh that was a nice sleep*Eli*Hey Emma are you awake*Emma*Yeah you can come in*Eli*E-mma can I ask you something?*Emma*Sure*Eli*E-mma I l-i you*Emma*Huh I don’t understand*Eli*I LIKE YOU !?* Runs out door and 😭

*Emma*😭*.*Jadis*Emma are you okay I saw Eli running out here and he looked so sad and he was crying he mainly never does that*Emma*Wipes Eyes*Yeah i’m fine I just need to get back to the plane and get my stuff.*Jadis*OOOOkay do you need me to show you the way back.

*Emma*Thanks Jadis*Both walk out side*Jackson*Hey Em can I please talk to you*Jadis*NO SHE IS GOING YO GET HER STUFF AT THE PLANE. *Emma* No its fine Jadis if Jackson needs to talk to me he would tell me here and now*Jackson*Why don’t you like Eli*Emma*Bursts into😭Jadis nevermind lets go*Jadis*Okay are you sure*Nods*

*Come on *Jadis*Walks passed* Jadis puches Jackson arm *Jackson*OW OW OW OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR !?*Jadis*That was for hurting Emmas feelings*Emma*COME ON JADIS YOU NEED TO HELP ME FIX THE PLANE!.*Jadis*Coming*Walking*Eli and Jackson*Follows them Hides in bush*Emma*Wipes tears*

I do like Eli I j-ju-st don’t want to tell him*Jadis*Its okay if you don’t want to tell him I want cause what friend would I be if I told your secret so you never told them about my condintion*Jadis*WHAT NEVER THAT WOULD BE STUPID!
This is not finished I just had to do the blog post so I will blog about it but
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.