Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

My favorite kind of book

Hey guys welcome back to my blog.


Today we were talking about what books were reading and taking the ideas and using it in a sentence I really like reading. Constanly I go to the libary at school sometimes I have fun reading my  favorite books but sometimes the endings end with a sad part it sometimes make me cry.  I hope you guys like going to the libary in your school.

My favorite book is dragons edge the new movie I have been waiting for ever to get to see the movie or get the book

I watched it in the weekend at my house
Here is some photos that I took about the movie
Sorry the photos aren't working when I fix them I will blog post about it okay but
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.