Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Prizes picked from the prize box

Good Afternoon Everyone sometimes in maths our teacher\Miss D she makes us do different sorts of maths we were doing Prizes picked from the prize box on a pie graph and a bar graph here is the photos we had took.
Sorry our I-pads in school are flat so I can't show you my photos of the work so I am just going to tell what were going to do my group has lots of people in it there names are
Raewyn
Friday
Brianna
Adriaan
Me/Harmony
We had to collect data so we did a turn each and to chose a colour mine is Blue cause it used to be my old best friend and yeah then we had to stick it to a poster so thats it I hope you enjoyed it
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.