Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

FIRST MATHS BLOG POST OF TERM 4 BUT WEEK 2!!!

Hola My Awesome Readers,



Welcome back to my blog! for a reminders it is my first Blog Post Of Math's In Term 4 but its week 2!. Anyways...

Last week and this week me and my class have been learning to turn fractions into decimals. To help you find out more about fractions the top is the numerator and the bottom is the denominator. We had to look on google to look for complex shapes and my one was a star and we had to use a google drawing and we had to figure out what the fraction and the decimal of your complex shape. My last thing I have to say is...


...Here is my poster:
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback
Have a nice Halloween if your coming to the mall on Saturday I will see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.