Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

The Most Dangerous Prompt Generator------PART TWO

Hey Awesome Readers,


Yesterday we started to use The Most Dangerous Prompt Generator its a site that you can use. You can write for five minutes or three or more and if you stop for 5 seconds it makes you restart here's the link
https://www.squibler.io/random-prompt-generator after we got our prompt 

 :) and here is my writing
Haru opened the door to find me standing there, crying. After school with a lip thats swollen and a cut on my forehead that had been stiched and a broken wrist that had a cast for it and a really bad hickey on my neck.
"WHAT HAPPENED DON'T TELL ME THOSE BOYS IN YOUR SCHOOL HURT YOU!!!"
Haru said yelling as he gave me a hug and carried me into the house
"Em you have to be more careful, I love you
but I can't always help you when you get bullyed"
Haru said while walking to the fridge and grabbs an ice pack and
puts it on my hickey bruise
"OW!!! That hurts"I said in pain
"Come on you know I have to do that"he said in a soft voice
"We have to get rid of that before your Dad gets home"he said nicely
"Okay but can you stay the night please?"I said cutely

“Sure”He said quitely then kissed me

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feadback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.