Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

FIRST WRITING OF TERM 4!!! YAY!!!

Hey Readers,


On Monday we started to restart our own student HotSpot Doc and do a hundred word challenge it was amazing being able to do it I obviously got more than 100 words cause I LOVE WRITING and we had to put words in our writing they were but I used all of them as you see I ticked them off and because I showed you that I definitely have to show you the rest of my HotSpot 
And Here It Is:

Strong words that you must include:

  • Blustery✔️
  • Exquisite
  • Fragile✔️
  • Disillusioned✔️


    My shoes were soaked and the rain wouldn’t stop. A grey car I didn’t recognise pulled up beside me. I could feel my body becoming more fragile as I looked at the exquisite grey car. 

    I was becoming disillusioned. The  man walked out of the car and he looked straight at me as the blustery wind hit my face “GET IN MY CAR NOW!!!” “NO!!!” I said. He had started chasing me.

    I tried to run away but my bag was too heavy for me I tripped but I got back up and I dropped my bag to help me run better soon I lost the man in the ally way.

    Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
    1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
    2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
    3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.