Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

The Most Dangerous Prompt Writing------PART ONE

Hey Awesome Readers,


Yesterday we started to use The Most Dangerous Prompt Generator its a site that you can use. You can write for five minutes or three or more and if you stop for 5 seconds it makes you restart here's the link
https://www.squibler.io/random-prompt-generator after we got our prompt I started to make my writing it was kinda fun I'm making to much my teacher thinks I should be an author when I grow up

 :) and here is my writing
I sat in the chair staring into space. While the kids charged above me then the started yelling.
At the top of their voices.
In my head I was think the more I ignore the I'll get hurt even more 'DING DING' The bell rings.
Miss Arden walks into the class room some kids quite down and head to there seats.
I started to cry and headed for the bathroom trying to avoid contact. I accidentally bumped into Marinette.
As she heads to my class room.
"SORRY I'M SO SORRY!!!" I say sadly
"Woah Woah slow down Emma! Breathe. It ain't your fault Wwhy are you crying? What happened? Did the kids in your class bully you again!?" She said quite angrily
"Maybe"I said
"Okay you need to stand up for your self other wise your never gonna stop coming home with sores on your body especially on your neck there are some many hickeys on it" Marinette said
"I know but I'm too shy"I said walking back to class
I could hear the whispers
Monster Freak...
Nerd...
Now
Now Class don't forget the rules were not calling names" Miss Arden says to the class while clapping her hands

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.