Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

The Most Dangerous Prompt Generator------PART THREE

Hey Awesome Readers,


Yesterday we started to use The Most Dangerous Prompt Generator its a site that you can use. You can write for five minutes or three or more and if you stop for 5 seconds it makes you restart here's the link
https://www.squibler.io/random-prompt-generator after we got our prompt 

 :) and here is my writing
Now here is my writing
Haru was keeping me on his lap trying not to make eye contact from the
recognisable as the bully from my high school I turned around and hugged Haru
and started crying a little bit
"Are you scared because your bully from school is here?"Haru said
"Yeah I kinda am but as long as your here I get to cuddle you and
he won't hurt me!"I say cuddling Haru
"Oh look it's Monster Freak and her used up boyfriend!"The bully said to me and Haru
"No I'm not using him I actually love him!"
"Ha! by the time next year rolls your gonna lose him for another woman!He said to me. 
"Your right I'm never gonna keep Haru close without telling him the truth"
I say sadly and start crying super hard and head for the bed room
"Now~ that you know why your never gonna love
Emma you might wanna know why because she has leukemia
the man's she's been with has hated her for it! Ha thats why she is MONSTER FREAK!"
Haru punchs the bully in the face and heads for the bedroom 
"Hey Em even if I still care and love you okay" "NO YOU DON'T AND WE BOTH NOW THAT'S THE TRUTH...

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.