Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

The Most Dangerous Prompt Generator------PART FOUR

Hey Whats Up Readers,


Yesterday we started to use The Most Dangerous Prompt Generator its a site that you can use. You can write for five minutes or three or more and if you stop for 5 seconds it makes you restart here's the link
https://www.squibler.io/random-prompt-generator after we got our prompt 
WARNING!!!
WHAT YOU READ HERE IS NOT HERE NO ONE IS BEING ENDANGERED IN MY WRITING IS NOT TRUE IF YOUR UNDER 15 CLICK ANOTHER POST
PLEASE!!!
 Anyways...
There had been many theories about how me and Alan and Blaze
and Eliza had murdered kids around the world
"Whats the target tonight?"I said to Alan
"Should be Kevin Abbys"Alan said
"Aah good now time for my revenge"I said happily
"Woah Woah Emma were not doing it yet we need to figure out
where we want to put the body"
"Oh I now where the body should go!"
"Emma Your not gonna murder him cause
you need to hop in his bed
and play around with him then
bring him outside and 'BAM' he's dead by that time"
"Oh thats fine I really don't care as long as I get my revenge.
"Okay lets get him then cause it seems like your exited"
I start smiling after that we head to his house 'KNOCK KNOCK'
"Yo"
"Hey~ Mind if I hang out here~"

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback


3 comments:

  1. Harmony I knew you were weird but not this weird. Something that you need to work on is getting your story's to be more exiting i nearly feel asleep while reading your story. To anyone who is reading this blog post me and harmony are friends this is just how we talk to each other mean but funny anyway. Something that you are doing good is that you put a warning for for the younger viewers cant wait to read your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Harmony.You have written a lot but I found it very hard to follow.To me,your story doesn't flow.Just remember when you write the word 'your' it looks like this 'you're'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Harmony i like you have written about your working on it
    I knew you have were you have a lot.
    form Brianna.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.