Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

Boy Roald Dahl Questions

 Hola Everyone,




Today in my reading class I have been told to answer some questions from my slides on my reading group and here is the questions made by my awesome teacher Miss Birtch so lets get started on those awesome questions 



What have you learned so far about life in the 1920s-1930s from reading this book? Give examples specifically about how things were different or similar. 

In the 1920s Roald Dahl had just turned three and his sister had just died from appendicitis and he had just gone to a new school made a few new friends and lost some friends he got a really bad experience on his headmaster realized that it's better to deal with school than going home on a bad note.


If you were going to write an autobiography about your life, what would be some main events that you would include? What has made a big impact on your life

That I had gone to many schools met a lot of new friends and got a lot of experience within schools and gone to the dentist for the very first time it would have been very exciting if I hadn't gotten a blade in my mouth.

Have you read any other Roald Dahl books? Which ones? Compare the stories; which one have you liked better and why? If not, have you read David Walliams? Do you notice anything similar between the two author’s writing styles?

I have read a lot of Roald Dahl books I've at least read all of them and I like the BFG and I have read David Walliams books I don't think they have any similar between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.