Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

What Is Child Poverty

 Hi Everyone,

For the last few weeks in my Wananga group, we have been blogging about a lot of things and I decided to blog about "What is child poverty?" and I'm going to tell you what it means so then some of you's that don't know can know now I figured out what Child Poverty is by doing some research
Child Poverty means where they don't have proper essential like food a house and they don't have things like everyone else they don't have that. 
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.