Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Why LGBTQ+ people should be included. Speech

 Hi Everyone,

throughout the past 3-4 weeks in hurumanu 4, we have been working on speeches and I want to share my speech with you so please I hope it is quite interesting and I really hope that will affect our future and here it is...............


Hello everyone I’m Harmony and I’m going to tell you why Lgbtq+ people should be included with every one. Don’t you ever think about if  Lgbtq+ was included that some of them wouldn’t be so scared to come out to everyone else?
 
I think that we should include the Lgbtq+ community with all of us because it also makes it fair. I think that some people may not like the LGBTQ people and may bully or hurt them more than any others just because of how they gender identify. 
I think that if we can get more LGBTQ people to interact with others we could maybe get some people to like the LGBTQ people because then no one feels left out some of the time. 
I think that also if we get some Lgbtq+ people to become friends with other people outside of their circle it would make our community more friendly.
Thank you for listening to what I have to say I hope this will affect our future.


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.