Pages

Monday 30 November 2020

Novel Study Review

 Hi Everyone,

So since yesterday, we had to do a book review and answer some questions about the book, my book is Boy by Roald Dahl, and here are the questions


1.The title and the author of your book. Boy - Roald Dahl

2.Why you selected the novel? I selected the novel because I am a big fan of Roald Dahl and I thought that it would be best if I read a book from him because I read all of his other books and they're pretty interesting so I thought reading Boy would be good.

3.What did you think about it overall? I think that Boy was a very interesting book I really enjoyed reading about his childhood and everything that had happened to him in his life.

4.What was your favorite part? I liked the part where Roald Dahl put a dead mouse in the loli jar it was a funny part

5.Who were the characters? Roald Dahl, his family, his friends, his school.

6.Would recommend this book and who do you think would enjoy it? I think my little sister Jade would enjoy Boy because I know she loves reading books.


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.