Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

KidsCan Fun Run

Hi Everyone,

So a few weeks ago Hornby High School did a Fun Run to raise money for KidsCan so all the years at our school had done it from the Juniors to the Seniors I was in the Yr 7-8 girls group we went after the Yr 7-8 boys I ran and I also got dyed with a lot of colors it was really fun to do but I didn't get wet I don't like water or getting wet because then I have to sit down on the grass and wait for the rest of the school to finish and I went through the bouncy castle my buddy was a girl I can't remember her name so sorry but then I got dyed again and then I got a can that tasted AWESOME.



Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.