Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Gymnastics - Term 4



Hi Everyone,

For the last set of weeks, we have been doing gymnastics and I wanna show you some of them and what they mean and I will also show you what I learned from what I had done in gymnastics it was really fun I wanna do it again and I am but it's funnier when you're with someone to do it because if you do it alone and you get hurt no one is around to help.

Trampoline

Beam

Parallel Bars

Bars

Floor / Mat

Mini Trampoline

so the first one is a trampoline where you jump and do a flip.

The beam is a long set of wood or any other material and you stand on it and you walk across it and do some tricks on it.

The Parallel Bars are where two sets of bars are next to you and your swing on them and hold on to them and do front flips.

The Bar is a bar that hangs in front of you and your swing on it and you spin up and down on it.

The Floor / Mat is a floor with a mat and you do handstands, headstands, cartwheels, and many more

The Mini Trampoline is where you run up jump and then you try and do a flip when you land on a mat.

I learned that if you try your hardest and try to do the activity it makes it more fun


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.