Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

LAST WEEK OF TERM FOR MUSIC'S CLASS BLOG POST!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,


It is the second to last day of term in Music's class I have enjoyed listening to Orchestras and the 3 things I have learnt is that The Big Korea Drum is the biggest drum in the world and my favourite music is Rock and my favourite song is probably Now or Never because I like how it has a lot of Guitars and the drums go really good with the Beat and Rythm.



I really loved having Music classes with Miss Bancroft and I wanna thank you to her

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

1 comment:

  1. Hi it is Elektra here. I look at your blog post about Music Though the Decades. And I like the song that you put on the 2010 decades slid because I like the song that is on it.Next time if you do it again you should put more on The decades slid like some famous musicians from the decades and put what genre was popular from the decade. why do 1910s 1920s 1930s 1940s 1950s 1990s have on video song on the slid? bye!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.