Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Should Yr 7-8 be aloud to use there phones.

 Hello Everyone,


I think that Yr 7-8 should be allowed to use their phones during lunch just say if your game is cancelled and your parents were gonna come you got to call them and say you aren't playing or if you need a ride home from school and we could listen to music if like we get mad or upset we can relax and just settle down for the next class or just play games and just focus on ourselves. Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.