Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

OREO Opinion Reason Example Opinion.

 Hello Everyone,


For a whole week, we have been learning about an OREO statement so here is my set of paragraphs

I think that some want to be able to use phones in Yr 7-9. It's not really fair if we can't use them, because some Yr 7-9’s want to be able to use their phones at intervals and lunches to play games. For example, a Year 8 wants to use his phone during lunch to text his mom to tell her his game is today. Some Year 7, 8, and 9 want to be able to use their phones in intervals and lunches. It would be really fun if we could use our phones any time and if we use our phones more we could maybe be relaxed at lunch if something has happened and we can just focus on our work if we could just listen to music when we are in class. I think we should be able to use our phones during school at intervals and on lunches. Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.