Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Do CARR stamps encourage students to make positive choices

 Hey everyone,

Do CARR stamps encourage students to make positive choices? I disagree not everyone in Hornby High School get encouraged to make positive choices if they get a CARR stamp because it's not that impressive to some people and not many people even want CARR cards it depends on their mood most people just try their best to apply themselves to there work like so, say 'Lila' doesn't care about CARR cards she just wants to work hard to get a job when she's older but she always gets CARR stamps even though she doesn't want them she likes to keep being in the highest group of her class so when she is much older she can help her family. I think that CARR card stamps don't encourage other students to make positive choices. Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.