Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2021

Understand what Protests that have happened in Nz

 Hello Everyone!


How's it going? One of the things that happened was the woman suffrage and the Nurses and Doctors, Teachers and Farmers went on Strike and Protested against how much they were getting paid. Teachers give kids education and teach them different knowledge each day and the kids end up going off in life getting more jobs and paying taxes and then there's the Nurses and Doctors they save lives every day and help others and then there's the Farmer they grow the food which comes fresh and since the floods happened all their crops were destroyed and they went on Strike and protest saying 'NO FARMERS NO FOOD!' they work day and night to give food to everyone.


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.