Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2021

100 Words Blog Challenge

 Hello Everyone,



So in my class, we have been learning about intentions and we have to choose an invention back in the day and make a 100-word challenge about them and we have to write about them and why we can live without them

and here is my 100-word challenge

I don't think I can live without a Phonograph because it was the first world recorder I like to use recordings to help me when I'm going through a certain situation that I can't talk to anyone about the current situation that is happening and I can listen to the recording I did in 5 years or more and see how well I have changed since then and reflect on how much I fixed myself and I think that a Phonograph can help others that have disorders or sickness and they wanna leave a note for there families to read 

This is a phonograph for those who don't know what it is








Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.