Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

What Music is?

Hello Everyone,





So this week in my music class we made a song on our own with any music equipment and I made three songs and we also have to make this blog post about what Music is and what i feel about it
so, unfortunately, I do not know how to show my songs so I am deeply sorry but I can tell you what Music is and what it makes me feel
so what I think Music is I think that it is a soothing set of sound something to help people calm down and whenever I'm mad I will listen to music and it calms me because when I listen to music I listen to what everyone else is going through and it just calms me down when I know that other people are going through different stuff than me



Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.