Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

What do I think Music is?

Hello Everyone, 




So today and for the first week of school for Term 2 so in my Hurumanu class we have Music and for a while, we have been learning about genre's and beats and rhythm so I think music is something about expressing yourself and relax if you have had a bad day so that you can cope with your going like anxiety or depression music is meant to help that are going through and to help people with relationship problems.



Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

1 comment:

  1. Well done Harmony. You've given a great example of what music is. Do you remember the names of the notes we learnt this week?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.