Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

How Cars changed our world (Questions)

Hello Everyone,

So today I and my class have started a new task for our Must do, May Do and Can Do so I read a book on cars for my reading group (The Referee Whistle) and I have to answer some questions for the book and show it to my blog so here are the questions.



1.How many years have cars in New Zealand? How did they get here? Cars have been in New Zealand for 120 years and they had come from France in a steamship Rotomahana
2.How fast was the little car? The little car can race up to 16 kilometers an hour
3.How fast could the bigger cargo? The big car can race up to 50 kilometers an hour
4. Why were the "onlookers shooked"? Because William had crashed into a fence with the mayor for the first New Zealand crash
5.What happened in Lincoln, Christchurch? Nicholas Oates was seen driving his car over 6 kilometers over the limits 
6.Explain in your own words what the Dennison car did? Fred Dennison made his own little car and went on a huge trip to Oamaru which had taken three hours




Thank you for reading my blog post. Please have some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.