Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

This weeks blog reflection

 Hello Everyone,




So today we have to make a blog post about reflection on what we did last week

Introduce what you were learning and working on this week in Te Ao Whanui. So this week in Te Ao Whanui me and my group were learning about information about Bungee Jumping

Reflect on a time you know you read the instructions carefully and how you know. I was reading the book with Miss Birtch and my reading group and we were asking questions after.

Reflect on a time when you completed your work to your personal best this week. I completed my Cars blog post on the questions.

Reflect on a time when you were a self-manager. When I was working on my own and I finished my blog post instead of talking to friends

Conclude your post with a final comment or question to your reader


Can you be able to self-manage?



Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.