Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

Music

 Hello Everyone,




In my class, for over 3 weeks we have been learning about different types of instruments and these we used recorders and ukeleles and we have to make a blog post about them and these are the questions

What is a String instrument? A String instrument is a base of string that is used to vibrate a set of sounds to be used for music.

What are the parts of a ukulele? A Ukulele has 4 strings and is a little bit tiny from a guitar

How do you play a string instrument? When it comes to String instruments it is mainly meant for using hands or for exactly a guitar you can use your hands or a guitar pick and a ukulele

Share one thing that you learned this week? I learned that ukuleles have 4 strings and I learned about recorders that you need to breathe in a recorder really slowly

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.