Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Students should not have to wear school uniform? Do you agree or diasgree

Hello Everyone,


My opinion is on both of them I think we should wear a uniform and not wear uniform because we could wear our own jerseys we have at home or beanies so then we wouldn't get cold especially for those people who don't have enough money for those things but I also think its a good thing to wear a uniform so then people who don't have many clothes at home can wear that to school and I also think its a bad idea to wear mufti all the time people could just feel uncomfortable with the way they are and maybe they like there uniform(And you all amazing the way you are).


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.