Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Kate Sheppard Timeline of the Womens Suffarge!!!

 Hellooo!


How are you guys going?

So for a while, I and my reading group have been learning about Women's Suffrage and I made a timeline for everything that Kate Sheppard did for New Zealand Women

Here is my timeline

I hope you enjoy and by the way, Kate Sheppard is amazing without her we Women wouldn't even be able to vote so
Thank you Kate Sheppard for everything you did for us #Girls rule the world
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Harmony

    I really like the work you shared in this blog. I can see you have a good understanding of Kate Sheppard and how she paved the way for women of NZ.

    I wonder if you could make the timeline larger so that the facts are easier to read, also check your spelling of Suffrage!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.