Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2021

All About Me!

Hello Everyone!


So today we have been learning with our Cybersmart again and I and my class did this where we search for some things on Google and then we used a tool to help us search better for images and we did an image little research and here is my all about me!



look how BeAtUiFuL I look! 

So I also have a question I will be answering

Why is it important to use Google Images with permission only? So why I think it is important is because well if you grab an image and you basically copyrighted it, if you take images that aren't allowed for permission you might need to pay for that image maybe the person that made it might put it on the internet for money or it could lead to a virus or a hacker could get into your Chromebook and steal your information and to where you live.


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.