Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Te Whare Tapa Wha

 Hello Everyone,

I am going to ask some questions about my Wharenui:)

Had you heard about Te Whare Tapa Wha before? I have only heard of it once.

What are the 4 dimensions that make up the where? Taha Whanau/Whenua/Taha Tinana/Taha Wairua

Why do you think the model looks like a Wharenui(House)? I think it looks like a house so we can honor our ancestors who used to live there before us.

Why do we need to take care of our well-being? So we can be healthy and have a great life in the future.

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

2 comments:

  1. Hi Harmony

    Thanks for sharing about Te Whare Tapa Wha, you've got some sensible answers here.

    How did you go on the Kahoot?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harmony
    I agree that our wellbeing is really important.
    I hope over lockdown you are making sure that you are looking after your wellbeing by taking time out to recharge your batteries, enjoy the outdoors and the sunshine or even just read a good book!
    I know I am.
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.