Pages

Friday 13 August 2021

The Elements of Drama:FARTS

Hello Everyone!


Me and my drama class are learning about a character of our choice and I chose Jason Dean is the main male antagonist and the true main antagonist in the cult classic film Heathers he falls in love with Veronica but Veronica ends up tricking J.D into thinking that she killed herself but then he finally attempts to blow up the school but then killing himself with the bomb he tried to use to blow up the school.  Halfway at the end of the movie his sentence was "All I wanted was to be loved" but at the start of the movie he was watching Veronica and teasing her but then the next day Veronica went up to J.D and was talking to him and on that same day Veronica and Heather Chandler were going to a college party and as the girls were at the gas station as Veronica was inside J.D shows up and buys her a Slushie and right after that scene had happened Veronica was so sick she had vomited and had asked Heather to go back but unfortunately Heather was too drunk to figure out she needed to leave so when Veronica was home J.D went to Veronica's house and stuck his head through her window. The next day J.D plans to kill Heather Chandler with dishwashing liquid.

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.