Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

AMAZING CHOIR KIDS FOR KIDS!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

Whats Up My Readers,


On Tuesday the 5th the amazing Choir Kids at Hornby Primary School. Went to Horncastle Arena to practice at night for the performance so we sang some songs
Like. . .
Bad Hair Day
Big Aroha
Don't Dream it's over
Green Light (Different Audio)
Home Again
See The Light Surrounding You
Nature
And My Favorite Song
OH MY MY
Shark Attack
Stand Up
Tarakihi
Tip Of My Tongue/Tongue Twister
Wake Up
And For My Second Favorite Song/Part Of The Moana Song
Whailing/We Know The Way
Why Does Love Do This To Me (Different Audio)
Also here is the link for the videos
Link For Kids For Kids Videos
Link To The Choir Songs
Also Sorry For The Hold Up Here Is Some Of The Videos From My Amazing Teacher MISS D!!! showed us
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.