Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Maths ON WEEK 5 YEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey My Awesome Followers,


In my class we have been learning to do math about FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD it was amazing it actually made me hungry thinking about my maths it was really amazing also here
Also one thing could you solve all of these in one DAY


  Working individually, solve these problems using equal adjustments. So what does this mean? You might have heard this being called, jumping the number line or tidy numbers. Remember to show you thinking in a way that others will be able to understand as well! It is important that you are thinking and recording each step. 33 + 57 = 76 + 39 = 264 + 79 = 762 + 119 = 357 +448 =


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.