Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

Connect 4

Morning Readers,


Hellllllloooooooooo I hope you liked my other blog posts about Hamner Springs and my Challenge blog post soooooooooo today I am in class school hasn't started yet so I am playing with my friends and were playing CONNECT FOUR ITS SO FUN I love that game its so amazing try play it thats the new challenge also I want to say every week I will make a new challenge okay go on it at Monday and Wensday and Friday Mornings
 so if you want a new challenge try get on my blog before 8:40
Thank you for reading my blog post. Have a nice day don't forget to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.