Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Challenge Home Blog Post

Good Afternoon/Night Time,


Soooooooooooooo Hi Readers this isn't a school blog post this is an home blog post because I just done a blog post I made that one interesting like if you want to have a whole day with me you can comment and say that and now back to the blog post I have a challenge for you for laptop or chromebook users and phone users or ipads please click off I don't need to be rude for the Phone and Ipad users my challenge is for people who use keyboards you guys don't use them sorry now...... back to the point (sorry not my fault I get caught up in my story) So I give you guys a challenge that don't use your keyboard for half of the day for example in my school my school starts at 9:00 in the morning and ends at 3:00 PM so in your school (High School) (University) (College) (Work) if you have keyboards don't use them and if your wondering "WHAT HOW CAN I TYPE THEN?" Its okay guys its okay I will show you how you can type you just use just voice typing okay I will start on this challenge on Monday cuz I can't do it now or tomorrow because I'M GOING TO......
HANMER SPRINGSSSSSSSS YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please don't hesitate to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.