Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

What Do I Want To Be When I Grow Up-What Do You Want To Be When YOU GROW UP

Hi Readers,


For Writing we have been learning to write about what we want to be when we grow up and also use sentence structure because were trying to write on a Google Document and act like its and Blog Post for me it took alot of TIMMMMMME to figure out what I want to be when I grow up and mostly what I wanted to be at the first was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooo FUNNNY!!! I really didn't like it soooooooooo sorry for the hold up I know you probaly just want to read my writing or just hang out with me
sorry here is my writing
When I grow up I really want to be Software Designer. I want to be a software designer because I love fixing up software I sometimes do it at home I got inspired from my Uncle because he makes software I’d want to go to University to get more confidence to do what I want. I don’t have any experiences of the job but I have seen my Uncle do it once and looking at it looked so satisfying. I like and want to be a software designer because 50% of my life I use technology alot in my life.


Sorry thats not all of it I will keep you updated on my blog post's

Also..... If you want hang out with me and do challenges and do fun stuff with me cuz its in my blog post please leave a comment don't be scared everyone wants to hear your amazing feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.