Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

Filipino Money Math DLO

Hey Readers,

In my class we have been learning to do math money. We also got to do it, its amazing we got an option of what site we could use
Render Forest
Powtoon
Google drawings
But I used Render Forest because I saw other people using it looked really cool so I used it.  Also I did add something to my video it might not be done but it's going to be finished soon I will keep you updated
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.