Pages

Sunday 17 November 2019

HANMER SPRINGS TRIPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY WHATSSSSSSSS UPPPPPPPPPP MY READERS,


Welcome back my readers to my amazing blog so on Friday (Remeber Show Day was on that day so my school was closed) because school was closed I went to.................
HAMNER SPRINGSSSSSSSS
it was super fun we went their for the whole weekend it actually normal to go cause its a family tradition to go on November and it was cool on the first day when we got there we went swimming it was SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the amazing thing was that THERE WAS A NEW SLIDE THE
CONICAL THRILL IT WAS SO AMAZING AND SCARY
That was my first slide I went on when I got there I went with my sister Jade then I went on the Hydro.....
Oh I forgot to tell you all...
THERE WERE A LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG line I had to wait forever for 5 minutes it was SOOOOOOOOOOO LONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG also....
Sorry guy's theres no videos or photos we couldn't get any if, I would if I had my phone on me at that time but I couldn't it was flat sorryyyyyy
Thanks for well reading in I know this fun so if you want to see more just push the follow button at the end to see more posts.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.