Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

AMAZING WRITING BLOG POST!!!

Whats Up Readers,


On Tuesday my class and I we were using (ING) in some of our words and we had to start the writing and mainly I thought it was cool as you can see if you go down on my blog you can see I love writing I used to much of that dangerous writing prompt my teacher Miss D thinks I should be an writing author when I grow up.

I don't want to show you my writing I wanna talk to you for a little bit so...... I we had to make a fiction story my one was going to be about vampires but my brain wasn't working so hard like I normally do so I changed it to zombies.

It was kinda hard for me cause my brain isn't working right now so I only wrote a tiny one sorry so enough talking we should probaly get to the source of my writing my story by the way cause my brain ain't working I added something really cute for little kids POWERS in my story yeah...
Anyways...
I started sniffling my legs shaking like an earthquake
I opened the door trying not to make a sound the
door started creaking I could hear the crasping
from the zombies OOPS I tripped over a rock and
started tumbling 
“AAH HELP SOMEONE I DON’T WANNA DIE
I’M TO YOUNG TO DIE!!!”
“Uuuughhhh” I heard the zombies screaming
A wall is in front of me I can’t run anywhere
“Oh no no no no!” I was screaming in fear 
“This can’t be, guess I’ll have to use my
shadow shape shifting powers”I was saying 
turning into a zombie.
Zombies start slumping  their bodies to the wall
“Uuughhhhh”I said trying to act like a zombie.
After that the zombies had found out
I’m not a zombie and they start CHASING ME!!!

“GREAT NOW MY POWERS AREN’T
WORKING GREAT AS THEY USED TO”
I SAID JUMPING over the zombies

Thanks for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

2 comments:

  1. Hello Harmony i like your writing it's cool
    form Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brianna,

    Thanks for the nice comment I KNOW MY WRITING IS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.