Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Is Icecream better then cake? Do you disagree or agree

 Hello Everyone,


The real question is: Is Icecream better than Cake? I think no Icecream is not better than Cake is much much better because it is really yum in my opinion Icecream isn't better because Icecream can make your brain freeze up and it can melt in the sun but its also good on a good hot sunny day but Cake is the one I like the most because it doesn't make my brain freeze and it's really yum.

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedbackack

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.