Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Rubberband Powered Car STEAM Project

Hello Everyone,

For 1 week my school has started on the STEAM Project and if you don't know what that is its basically where we have to find out a project based on what can help us or others in the future like in 2050 and we got to choose what kind of group we could work in and I chose Inventions and then we got put into tiny groups and I got put into a group with my friend Tāne and we were making some transport so we are making a rubber band powered car it's to help bring things to people that aren't too heavy like a phone or a drink but the thing is that we cant use technology and we are going to use some popsicle sticks, bottle lids, rubber bands, Sticks and Glue Guns to make our rubberband car and once we have finished this blog post we can start to make our prototype and we have a little problem to our Car that we have to figure out how to be able to replace the rubber band to if it breaks please leave any questions behind or any comment

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.