Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Bungee Jumping

Hello Everyone



For a week me and my reading group (Referee Whistle) have been reading the Bungee Jumping book were had to do a comprehension we had to answer some questions based on the book and answer them on our blog. Here is my question with the answers.

What does A.J Stand for? Alan John or Alan John Hackett

Where did the Bungee Jumping first originate? Effiel Tower

How did Hackett create his Bungee cord? He and his friends tied hundreds of rubber bands

How did Hackett gain international fame for Bungee Jumping? By jumping off the Effiel Tower in front of everyone and then getting arrested by the police

What does 100% spotless 'Saftey Record' Mean? Well basically it means it's reached a percentage of the safest thing in the entire world

Would you like to Bungee Jump? Why or Why not?

I would love to go Bungee Jumping it is entirely very fun and amazing and how I could jump in the air as if I could fly it would be very cool


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.