Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Week 9 Music's Class Blog

 Hello Everyone,

We have been learning about rock and my teacher has informed us to make a blog about it and ask some questions so here they are


What is Genre? Is a conventional category that does identify a set of music that belongs to a shared tradition and or a set of conventions.

What are the Genres we have learned this week? Rock

Explain what your favorite genre is and why? Rock because I like how you can express your emotions out by banging on drums or strumming a guitar.

Share a song from this Genre. I like Now or Never from Julie and the Phantoms its a cool song with only drums and guitars and a bass.


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.