Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

What is a ochestra?

Hey Everyone,


So last week we started working on what orchestras and we need to figure out what an orchestra is so basically  what an orchestra is a bunch of stringed and woodwind instruments such as Violins and cellos flutes and trombones and tubas are put together with a conductor to be in a big group having to wave a little stick around to help the other performers concentrate and keep the Beat and Rhythm, I do have some questions to show and answer

How do they seat instruments? Strings go in the first seating and after on the second seating is woodwind and then brass.

What instruments are included? Violin, Cello, Flute, Harp, Viola, 

Who is the most important member of the orchestra? Violin

What is the biggest group of instruments? Tuba and other Woodwind instruments

Do we have any orchestras? Up in Auckland, we have an Orchestra called the Auckland Philharmonia and it serves the country's largest most vibrant city with a comprehensive program of concerts and education and outreach activities

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.