Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

It is important that Year 7-8 do Friday Sport. Do you agree if disagree?

 Hello Everyone,


We are back with more of our do now blog posts so, I agree that it is important that Year 7-8 do sport because some Year 7-8's need to do sport because when they head to Year 9 it helps get them sorted and because not much Year 7-8's have P.E in a week so they need some exercise if some don't do club sports so say if you go to a school and you don't get P.E at all you need a little exercise well I believe that all children in schools should do some sport. 

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.